SVN and Trac for WordPress Development set up

Richard Olsen

Dec 20, 2010, 5:06:15 PM12/20/10
to Learning Technology Innovation
Hi all,

As discussed in the other thread I've begun developing the cunchbase
type directory in wordpress. I haven't done anymore work since I
discovered there was a few of us working on the same project, waiting
until we can meet and determine a plan --- which looks like it will
happen in a couple of days time.

To assist with us moving forward with this project (after the meeting)
I have set up an SVN repository and a Trac project site. I have also
committed the code I have so far.

If you are interested in having access to the SVN and Trac please send
me an email at ric...@ideaslab.edu.au

Richard