Meeting confirmed: Overview of website

George Siemens

Feb 19, 2011, 6:15:41 PM2/19/11
to learning-techno...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thanks for your responses to the website kickoff/orientation session:

When?
Monday, 8 pm, Mountain time, Feb 21. Time zone conversions: http://bit.ly/eDbded
Meet where?
elluminate:

Richard - will you pull together a few screen grabs to detail how you see the site being used and any technical details that will help new writers get started?

George

Nicola

Feb 20, 2011, 12:28:57 PM2/20/11
to Learning Technology Innovation
Apologies but I will not be attending - don't think have any major
contributions/qs as of now, happy to pick up as and when

On Feb 19, 11:15 pm, George Siemens <gsiem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thanks for your responses to the website kickoff/orientation session:
>
> *When?*
> Monday, 8 pm, Mountain time, Feb 21. Time zone conversions:http://bit.ly/eDbded
> *Meet where?*
> elluminate:https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2008104&password=M.9F5B4A75EE14...

Marc Frencken

Feb 20, 2011, 3:15:44 PM2/20/11
to learning-techno...@googlegroups.com

I’m a little sad but attending means loosing necessary sleep and focus on job some hours later: guiding implementation new style of competence based practice in construction technique among 7 institutes/workshops for vocational education in Netherlands.

Marc Frencken

Hertshoornstraat 22

6813 EJ Arnhem

T 0263628802

M 0651605803

tatia wa

Feb 20, 2011, 4:40:43 PM2/20/11
to learning-techno...@googlegroups.com, George Siemens
3 am UKT, I`ll be attending, but maybe a little bit sleepy :-)

Tatiana
--
Tatiana Codreanu
laboratoire ICAR, Université Lumière-Lyon 2

http://twitter.com/Tatiawa

 +44- (0) 7806738242

DolorsCapdet

Feb 20, 2011, 7:14:41 PM2/20/11
to Learning Technology Innovation
Hi George,
Is at 04.00 am Spanish time. : (
A summary would be possible?
Thanks!

On 20 feb, 00:15, George Siemens <gsiem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thanks for your responses to the website kickoff/orientation session:
>
> *When?*
> Monday, 8 pm, Mountain time, Feb 21. Time zone conversions:http://bit.ly/eDbded

Richard Olsen

Feb 20, 2011, 8:10:06 PM2/20/11
to Learning Technology Innovation

> Richard - will you pull together a few screen grabs to detail how you see
> the site being used and any technical details that will help new writers get
> started?

Yes, no problem.

tatia wa

Feb 22, 2011, 4:09:35 PM2/22/11
to learning-techno...@googlegroups.com, Richard Olsen, George Siemens
Hi Richard, George

Apologies, my adsl connection was down at 3 am… also my courage to restore it  ;-)

Maybe you could give some details on how to contribute to the site for those of us who were unable to attend the meeting?

Kindest regards,

Tatiana