Feedback/direction needed on whether this graphic is ok to post or not

Daniel Christian

Jan 19, 2011, 2:08:07 PM1/19/11
to Learning Technology Innovation
After reviewing the graphic at
http://danielschristian.com/images/Game-Changing-Learning-ByDanielChristian-1-17-11.jpg

...I could use some feedback/direction concerning directions and
whether this type of graphic is ok or not.

One one hand, the graphic and what it is asking is very appropriate
for this blog; as we are talking about future directions, innovations,
entrepreneurship within education. We need to peek into the future,
try to create our future, and such graphics might stir a creative
thought in someone that we can build upon.

On the other hand, it has Apple's logo and patented technology in it.
I don't mean to push Apple's products here...rather, I'm after the
concept of 24x7x365 learning on any device.

Your thoughts on this q?

Thanks,
Daniel

George Siemens

Jan 19, 2011, 2:16:39 PM1/19/11
to learning-techno...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel - looks good on my end!

I received an email from Richard this week - things are progressing well with the future learn site. We will hopefully be able to start contributing to the site within a week...and once we have a bit of content posted, go live before the end of January.

George