Looking for learning engineering researcher - URGENT

Heather Lyons

Nov 27, 2021, 2:08:54 PM11/27/21
to Learning Engineering
Hello everyone,
I'm Heather Lyons from BlueShift Education; we been teach children aged 5 to 14  coding and digital skills  in the UK .

Since 2020, as a result of moving all of our classes online during the pandemic, we've been working on a remote learning tool - focused on helping students to learn digital skills.

I am in the midst of working on a grant application that is due Wednesday morning.

I would be most grateful for the feedback on our proposal from a learning engineering researcher.

If anyone has time for a 1 hour call on Monday to discuss our proposal and give feedback; please email me at hea...@blueshiftcoding.com

Kind regards,
Heather