Languify initiative looking for startup, NGO, colleges collaboration!

Lokap Sahu

Nov 24, 2021, 4:02:50 AM11/24/21
to learning-e...@googlegroups.com, gro...@languify.in
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing well and so is your work.

We are working on Languify,
  Languify improves your communication skills in real-time with every interaction. We give active feedback before, during & after an interaction in the form of gentle nudges, positive reinforcements, quantified fluency trackable parameters. Based on the feedback, Languify also offers bespoke personalized interactive games/content ways to improve(learning plan).

Languify is simple as Truecaller UI, more insightful than Grammarly, and fun & interactive like Duolingo; and is available for FREE!

We are launching on December 1st, 2021. If you think there is any way we can collaborate or someone you know would like to support us and be a part of the Languify family(we are hiring for 10+ positions), do reach out,

We are looking to sponsor and form partnerships with NGOs, colleges, and startups, where we will provide Languify for FREE to them. Please connect us

Regards
Lokap Sahu