Looking for a learning engineering researcher.

jerry olem

Nov 27, 2021, 4:50:23 AM11/27/21
to learning-e...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I'm Jerry from litemore limited a company based in Nairobi,Kenya. Our tool Zeraki analytics an easy to use platform that takes the burden away from daily administration tasks, creating a world for educators to focus on what matters most - student needs.It makes assessments easier in schools.

Zeraki Analytics helps schools analyze academic performance, generate informative report forms and share analyses of academic performance with students and parents. Zeraki Analytics gives you a new and easy way to analyze and visualize exam results. From a mark sheet to a variety of graphs and pre-formatted tables, Zeraki Analytics makes it easy for teachers to focus on their work.

Zeraki Analytics helps schools make sense of academic data faster and observe interesting patterns that wouldn’t be apparent from looking at tabular data. Because you spend a lot of time preparing students for exams, administering and grading exams,

Zeraki converts results into a simple short message that can be delivered to mobile devices without access to the internet . Illiteracy in these marginalized areas is high and therefore information captured by our system is sufficient.

Our system is able to address demands in assessments with over 1, 200, 000 users ( 3,000 schools) that includes students,parents and teachers.Its cost effective to all users .

In this regard I'm seeking a learning engineering researcher to partner with as we prepare our phase II proposal. Kindly reach out to me through jerry...@zearki.co.ke or Jerr...@gmail.com

Thanks.

Regards

Olem Jerry.