Informal networking event with the Learning Engineering Community <12/14>

Meg Benner

Nov 29, 2021, 2:31:04 PM11/29/21
to Learning Engineering

Hi all,

Thanks to all of you who attended our first learning Engineering networking event. Given the amount of interest, we are hosting another event in mid-December.

More information below...

Would you like a chance to network with members of this community and get informal ideas to support your work? Join us for our second networking session on December 14 at Noon ET.

This event is open to any members of this community eager to advance the field of learning engineering.

  • Are you competing in the Learning Engineering Tools Competition?  Join to get feedback on your idea.

  • Have you recently started or completed a project? Join to share your successes and next steps.

  • Are you eager to meet more people in the field? Join to meet new contacts and hear more about ongoing projects.

The conversation will be informal and we’ll divide into smaller groups to facilitate conversation.

Register HERE.

I look forward to meeting some of you and hearing about your work!

Thank you,

Meg

Meg Benner

The Learning Agency

Niels van der Molen

Nov 30, 2021, 4:28:26 PM11/30/21
to Learning Engineering
Thanks for organizing all the great events and publishing past events on YouTube.
Unfortunately, I did miss the first networking event.
Is there some sort of up-to-date calendar for upcoming events?

Dec 1: Futures Forum on Learning Competition Q&A
Dec 7: Datasets and NLP for learning engineering
Dec 14: Networking

Thank you,

Niels van der Molen

Meg Benner

Nov 30, 2021, 4:30:24 PM11/30/21
to Niels van der Molen, Learning Engineering
Thanks, Niels! Great suggestion.

We are working on publishing upcoming events on our website. It should be available by the end of the year.