Read/provide feedback on our Phase II proposal - 1st draft? Adult learning track / Catalyst track

Rachel Serwetz

Nov 20, 2021, 11:39:09 AM11/20/21
to Learning Engineering
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to provide feedback on our phase II proposal draft?

Context:
  • Our company website is here for reference ; Career Tech space
  • We have 12 pages, 3900 words right now
  • Adult learning track
  • Catalyst track
  • We previously submitted a SBIR grant proposal (40 pages) that we have pulled from in this proposal but we can use that for additional reference to strengthen this application
  • We just have a very rough draft for Phase II so far but I think feedback would help me figure out how to strengthen the next draft.
If you're willing to read through & provide your thoughts/suggestions, I'd really appreciate it! You can email me at rachel...@gmail.com or te...@iamwoken.com. Thank you in advance!

Best,
Rachel

Leslie Schneider

Nov 21, 2021, 4:18:44 PM11/21/21
to Learning Engineering
Hi Rachel - I am happy to give you feedback- My company (VisualClassrooms) is submitting a proposal for another track.  Leslie