NBS #226 | Akrura's Cruelty | Part Two

ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya

Jan 7, 2024, 10:59:38 PMJan 7
Respected Devotees,
Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada! All glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga!

After nine years of dedicated service to the Vaishnava Community, we mark this NBS issue as a milestone. Serving you all has been an immense pleasure. With your unwavering support, the NBS E-magazine, born in 2014, has evolved into the ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya, now thriving with three global branches. Your support and affection have been instrumental in this journey.

This year, we're excited to announce the launch of INSS, a Global Community for ISKCON. Its establishment will herald a new era, revolutionizing the outreach and education efforts worldwide. We're grateful for your continued support and look forward to the remarkable advancements ahead.

Please find NBS #225,

"He who is doing this merciless deed should not be called Akrura. He is so extremely cruel that without even trying to console the sorrowful residents of Vraja, he is taking away Krishna, who is more dear to us than life itself...."

Features:

1. Akrura’s Vision
    Srila Sukadeva Goswami

2. Akrura Offended the Gopis
    Disciples of His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

3. Akrura’s Cruelty
    Srila Jiva Goswami

Your servant,
Brajsundar Das

Vice Chairman | ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya

ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya

Jan 21, 2024, 12:51:02 PMJan 21
Respected Devotees,
Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada! All glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga!

Please find NBS #227,

As Vraja's monarchs, Nanda and Yashoda, were worrying about finding an auspicious moment for the departure to Mathura, the gatekeeper announced the arrival of some learned astrologers and some sages expert at understanding good and bad omens.
Within the palace, Nanda and Yashoda explained the situation, gave gifts to their guests, and, asking them to keep all they would say a secret, said to the soothsayers: What do you, who directly know everything, think of this journey to Mathura?

Features:

1) The Prayers of Akrura
Srila Sukadeva Goswami

2) There Is No Guarantee