NBS#234

ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya

May 18, 2024, 1:56:00 PMMay 18
Respected Devotees,

Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada! All glories to Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga!

Please find NBS #234,

"But the actual reason why I, the beloved object of your sight, have stayed far away from you is that I wanted to intensify your meditation upon Me and thus draw your minds closer to Me. When her lover is far away, a woman thinks of him more than when he is present before her. Because your minds are totally absorbed in Me and free from all other engagement, you remember Me always, and so you will very soon have Me again in your presence...."

Features:
1. The Song of the Bee
    Srila Shukadeva Gosvami

2. "These are our wives"
    Disciples of His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

3. Uddhava And Nanda Maharaja
    Sri Srimad Gaur Govinda Swami

In service of Srimad Bhagavatam

Your servant, Brajsundar Das