Fwd: [Granthraj] Freedom from Material Attachment - Part 2

Sri Krishna Hari Das Satish Gosain

Aug 7, 2023, 11:48:56 PM8/7/23

Yours

Dr. Satish Chander Gosain

M.B., B. S., D.N.B.(i) Med

Member Festival Committee, ISKCON Delhi.

Initiated Name: Sri Krishna Hari Das (GKG)

Congregational Preacher, ISKCON Delhi, NCR & North India.

Dr Bharti Nursing Home

Govind Madhav Herbal Tea

B-29-30, Hari Nagar, New Delhi, 110064 India

Phone: 011-2512-5595, 011-2512-8754

Mobile : +91-97170-55006, +91-98913-86194

Web Addresses:

http://http://www.indianherbaltea.com/