forming groups to keep us accountable

Michelle Williams

May 14, 2010, 1:59:51 AM5/14/10
to Lean Startup Circle Sydney
Hello,

At the last Lean Startup Circle we talked about forming small groups
of startups to keep each other honest.

This is good for you and your startup to:
- avoid procrastination
- make goals for yourself and to be accountable
- get advice from each other

These meet ups will be in small groups of 4-5 people. The larger
discussions will be kept for the monthly Lean Startup Circle monthly
meetups (1st of June is the next).

A few have already put forward their interest in forming groups, we'd
like to segment based on your areas of the city making it easier for
weekly meets.

A few in the tech startup community have engaged in this before. They
told me that, as building your startup can be lonely and somewhat
insular, the meetups help to reinvigorate and refocus on what's
important.

Please reply with:

your name
a brief description of your startuo in 10 words and
location for meetup

Regards
Michelle & Mick

Ben Sand

May 14, 2010, 10:44:48 PM5/14/10
to leanstartupcirclesydney
Hi Michelle,

Motivation groups sound great! I've been fortunate enough to be working with someone, but I'd like to keep on track even when they're not available.

Name: Ben Sand
Startup: "Feed Me" : A platform for citizen editors. Halfway between twitter and blogging
Location: Newtown

Thanks,

Ben