All the details for tomorrow's Sydney simulcast event

Michelle Williams

Apr 23, 2010, 2:33:05 AM4/23/10
to Lean Startup Circle Sydney
Sydney's Startup Lessons Learned Conference simulcast details -
http://eepurl.com/tL-v

Lessons Learned & Shared
Not long now till the conference kicks off in San Francisco (2am
Sydney time). It's completely sold out and most of the 60+ locations
taking part in the simulcast are full to capacity.

Kick-off in Sydney
We, in Sydney, are aiming to kick off at 8am with 3 hours of live
events available to view and, with high use of Twitter integration,
the possibility to interact and ask questions of the speakers.

The remainder time will be made up of the speeches recorded, which we
would prefer to watch. Let us know if you have any preferences.

Twitter tags #sllconf & @sllconf

A photo of us all has also been requested by the organisers to be
posted on their wall to help get some idea of the thousands taking
part in this simulcast globally.

Breakfast has been ordered and will arrive at 8am (coffee orders will
be taken at about 8:15am).

Venue
The address is Level 1, 65-67 Foveaux St, Surry Hills - Buzz 1 to get
up. There is parking in the side streets that is not hourly or metred
on the weekend otherwise public transport is close.

If you have any problems in the morning you can call me (Michelle) on
0415 092 298

See you all in the morning.

Regards

Michelle & Mick