LSCS on [Startup Digest] Sydney edition

Marko

Apr 8, 2010, 9:25:31 PM4/8/10
to Lean Startup Circle Sydney
Hi Lean Startup people,

we'll be featuring Lean Startup Circle Sydney events in the [Startup
Digest] Sydney edition starting this Monday. Startup Digest which has
sprung out of Silicon Valley, got featured on TechCrunch, and grew to
15,000 subscribers has reached Sydney. Check it out here:
http://www.thestartupdigest.com.

I’m the curator (read: free labour) for the Sydney digest- some
friends in the Valley gave me the heads up about it and I thought,
“why don’t we have a Sydney edition on there?” Basically, it’s a bi-
monthly digest of the best startup events happening in the Sydney
area, emailed to you every second Monday. It’s the fastest and easiest
way to know what’s happening in the tech/web/startup community.

You can have a look at last week’s Silicon Valley digest as an example
(http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?
u=92be899ef5a892c60b4a6cd97&id=6d32076269) – it’s not spammy at all.
Feedback from the other cities is that subscribers love staying easily
informed, and event organisers enjoy the attendance boost when they’re
mentioned on the list.

I’d love a little help with the first digest (launching Monday, April
12, 2010) – if you’ve got 20 seconds please:

* If you want to receive the digest, sign up at http://thestartupdigest.com
or send me an email (marmarko at gmail.com).
* If you know of events happening, please send me the link or
additional info to (marmarko at gmail.com).

Spread the word – please share on Facebook/Twitter or forward to
anyone who’d be interested! This is really a community thing…

Thanks,
Marko Vasiljevic
twitter: @marmarko
email: marmarko at gmail.com