who is still referring to this Lean Startup Circle Google Group? Is it useful?

Michelle Williams

Aug 1, 2010, 9:21:11 PM8/1/10
to Lean Startup Circle Sydney
Hello all,

Quick Q: I'm wondering who is referring to this group for details
about the Lean Startup Circle?

I am happy to update this with upcoming events but sometimes feel like
the group is a hollow chamber, with no other contributors.

Let me know so I can streamline and determine what is best for
continued communication.

Kind Regards
Michelle Williams

Ben Sand

Aug 1, 2010, 9:28:51 PM8/1/10
to leanstartup...@googlegroups.com
I'm subscribed. I'm glad to be on the list.

I am overloaded with reading and events, but I still like to know what's happening, as sometimes I get some free time.

Geoff McQueen - Hiive Systems

Aug 1, 2010, 9:37:15 PM8/1/10
to leanstartup...@googlegroups.com

Agree. I’m on the LSC global list which is good, and don’t mind that this venue is a bit quieter (there’s a lot of activity on the main list), but having something specific for our neck of the woods for events and such is fine.

David Jones

Aug 2, 2010, 2:32:10 AM8/2/10
to leanstartup...@googlegroups.com
likewise - I'd always prefer to know what is on locally.....on overloaded days I just delete the global LSC digest