Attn: Leanpub Manual online≠ebook

Andrew Durham

May 14, 2019, 7:32:24 AM5/14/19
to leanpub
The online version of the Leanpub Manual is very different from the ebook versions.

When I go here

It is mostly text. It has all the details about images, markdown, book styles, etc, as it has for years. Downloaded as a complete webpage, it is less than 4MB

But the ebook just has the various Getting Started instructions. It has tons of images and is 80Mb.e

It doesn't seem right.

Len Epp

May 15, 2019, 7:52:09 PM5/15/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for bringing it to our attention that this doesn't look right. We're currently doing a big overhaul of the way we present our manual and onboarding material, and you may see the online manual doesn't match the book you were comparing it to, for a little while.

There's a new dedicated Leanpub-Flavored Markdown Manual ebook here: https://leanpub.com/leanpubflavouredmarkdownmanual.

Sorry for the unexpected experience - we intend for everything to be consistent and clear in the end.

Kind Regards,

Len

Len Epp
Co-founder, Leanpub