Difficulty changing my author profile

Johanna Rothman

Feb 27, 2019, 10:53:39 AM2/27/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
I have had a terrible time adding more links in my author profile. The behavior is the text moves and I can’t see what I’m adding.

Is there a way to edit the html directly? (I don’t see it, but I might have that tragic (fe)male eye disease, where I can’t see what’s directly in front of me.)

Thanks,
Johanna
--
Rothman Consulting Group, Inc. 781-641-4046
Speaker, Author, Consultant - Managing Product Development

Peter Armstrong

Feb 27, 2019, 11:38:32 AM2/27/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Johanna,

Sorry, there's currently no way to directly edit the HTML. This is
our way of ensuring that authors (who aren't trying to hack) don't
inadvertently use more HTML than we support there. (It's a usability
thing, not a security thing.)

One thing I will say is that our link popup should be larger, if nothing else.

Finally, if you get something wrong when using that field, undo does
actually work, which is nice...

Thanks,
Peter
> --

Peter Armstrong
Co-founder & CEO, Ruboss

Johanna Rothman

Feb 27, 2019, 12:27:16 PM2/27/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

Yes. I have been rocking undo all morning ;-)) I would like to do and be done!

I would love it if the link popup was larger. As my eyes get older, I find small boxes irritating. Then I become irritable. Then… It’s all about giving a mouse a cookie.

I realize this is not as important as other stuff you have. Please add it to your backlog for sometime…
Thanks,
Johanna

Rothman Consulting Group, Inc.     781-641-4046
Speaker, Author, Consultant - Managing Product Development
New book:  From Chaos to Successful Distributed Agile Teams
Pragmatic Manager newsletter: https://www.jrothman.com/pragmaticmanager/

Peter Armstrong

Feb 27, 2019, 7:53:55 PM2/27/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com