Editor Jumbling Chapters,

Sarah Weaver

May 20, 2019, 4:49:38 PM5/20/19
to leanpub
Does anyone else seem to have this problem? I'm having to edit the html directly just to get it to look right.

Len Epp

May 20, 2019, 4:54:13 PM5/20/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

This sounds like it might be a book-specific issue. If you could please email us at he...@leanpub.com with the details of the issue and the title of the book that's having the problem, we can help you directly.

Kind Regards,

Len

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 1:49 PM Sarah Weaver <lwfl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone else seem to have this problem? I'm having to edit the html directly just to get it to look right.

Len Epp
Co-founder, Leanpub
@lenepp