Right to Left Problem

Hamed Qaderi

Dec 30, 2013, 2:05:22 PM12/30/13
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,
I'm translating a book in leanpub.com but there is a problem.
My language direction is righ to left. What should I do to make my mark down handle right to left?
Thanks

Scott Patten

Dec 30, 2013, 2:38:27 PM12/30/13
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hamed,

This should work if you set the language your book is written in to a language that is RTL. You can do this on the general settings page for your book.

If it doesn't, please let me know what book you are working on and I'll take a look.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott Patten
Co-founder, Leanpub and Ruboss
604 341-1701

Hamed Qaderi

Dec 30, 2013, 4:41:41 PM12/30/13
to lea...@googlegroups.com
I do it. But it doesn't even give me a privew and send me back an email contains there are some error in your mark down. I'm sure I'm using the right mark down rules because I just copy it from the original book, Learning Larvel by Jack Vo.

Thanks so much
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "leanpub" group.

Scott Patten

Dec 31, 2013, 3:55:00 AM12/31/13
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hamed,

This is completely our fault, not yours. We had a few problems with Farsi that I have now fixed. The changes should be live in an hour or so.

Thanks for your patience. If it's still not working in a few hours, please let me know and I'll take another look.

Scott

Hamed Qaderi

Dec 31, 2013, 4:30:13 AM12/31/13
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mr Scott

Hamed Qaderi

Dec 31, 2013, 12:54:59 PM12/31/13
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mr Patten. It is generated. But there is another problem yet.
The direction is left to right  and text align is left. In persian language, direction is right to left and text-align should be right.
How can I manage these problem?

Thanks again

Hossein Siadati

Jan 24, 2019, 6:17:00 PM1/24/19
to leanpub
Hi Scott,

I am writing a Farsi book. At the moment, the right to left writing and alignment for farsi text is working well.
My major problem is that I have some scripts that I mark them like

''' python
for i in range(10):
      print "Hello"
'''

Now the problem is that the program is also rendered with right to left formatting. the output is something like this
for i in range(10):  1.
print "Hello"          2.
which is not the desired output. I want the script to be aligned as left to right and adjusted to the left side. Would you please advise how to fix this?

Thanks! Hossein

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Hamed Qaderi <hamedg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello there,
I'm translating a book in leanpub.com but there is a problem.
My language direction is righ to left. What should I do to make my mark down handle right to left?
Thanks

Scott Patten
Co-founder, Leanpub and Ruboss
604 341-1701

Len Epp

Jan 25, 2019, 5:27:50 PM1/25/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hossein,

We will look into this for you, thanks for the detailed report.

Kind Regards,

Len

Scott Patten
Co-founder, Leanpub and Ruboss