Upper nav bar not reliably working

Johanna Rothman

Jun 22, 2019, 3:45:08 PM6/22/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
The upper nav bar is stuck. I cannot get to Book Web Page or Preview or Publish.

When I click on “book web page” nothing happens. I don’t see the lower menu. It doesn’t move off the previous menu. Same with Preview or Publish.

Is this me?

Johanna
--
Rothman Consulting Group, Inc.     781-641-4046
Speaker, Author, Consultant - Managing Product Development

Len Epp

Jun 22, 2019, 7:30:51 PM6/22/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Johanna,

Sorry about this, as you probably know we just deployed a big change to the nav bar and it sounds like you've hit a bug. We haven't been able to reproduce this ourselves, though, and we've had no other reports of this happening that I've seen yet. Can you please let us know what browser you're using?

In the meantime, you should be able to get to these pages from the Overview page.

Kind Regards,

Len

Len Epp
Co-founder, Leanpub
@lenepp

Johanna Rothman

Jun 23, 2019, 11:42:49 AM6/23/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Len,

Chrome (on a Mac). As far as I can tell, everything is up to date.

I sometimes can get to the Overview page. The problem is it’s the Overview for the wrong book. I just sent an email to help about this this morning.

I have to go to Dashboard. I get all my books as images. I can click on a book. Then I can go to overview. Last night, I published the wrong book because while I was able to get to overview, it was the wrong book.

Johanna

On Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 12:45 PM Johanna Rothman <j...@jrothman.com> wrote:
The upper nav bar is stuck. I cannot get to Book Web Page or Preview or Publish.

When I click on “book web page” nothing happens. I don’t see the lower menu. It doesn’t move off the previous menu. Same with Preview or Publish.

Is this me?

Johanna
--
Rothman Consulting Group, Inc.     781-641-4046
Speaker, Author, Consultant - Managing Product Development

Len Epp
Co-founder, Leanpub
@lenepp

Rothman Consulting Group, Inc.     781-641-4046
Speaker, Author, Consultant - Managing Product Development
New book:  From Chaos to Successful Distributed Agile Teams
Pragmatic Manager newsletter: https://www.jrothman.com/pragmaticmanager/

Peter Armstrong

Jun 23, 2019, 7:06:48 PM6/23/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Johanna and all,

We're very sorry about this! We'll look into this and get it resolved
ASAP. I assume it will be fixed tomorrow...

Sorry,
Peter
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/leanpub/63C280D6-4E0F-414F-8E42-B245D33FB072%40jrothman.com.

Peter Armstrong
Co-founder: Leanpub | Author: https://leanpub.com/u/peter | Twitter:
@peterarmstrong

Peter Armstrong

Jun 24, 2019, 6:27:19 PM6/24/19
to lea...@googlegroups.com
I think this should be fixed now. Please let us know if it happens again.

Sorry again about this...

Peter