April 17 meeting is a working discussion of how to improve the workgroup

Paula Del Giudice

Apr 16, 2012, 5:52:21 PM4/16/12
to Lean and Green Workgroup
NPPR Lean and Environment Workgroup
April Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
12 noon Pacific, 1 p.m. Mountain, 2 p.m. Central, 3 p.m. Eastern

HOW TO CONNECT

WEB ACCESS

Join as Attendee: http://stateoftexas.qwestccc.com/QwestWeb/LeanEnvironment

First time CenturyLink CCC user? Run system test:
http://stateoftexas.qwestccc.com/utilities/fullbrowsertest.aspx

AUDIO ACCESS
When you log in to the link above the system will give you the option
to take a call. Please use this option because it helps us keep
track of who attends these webinars. However, if you are unable to use
the
web based system you can get audio only at: 1-877-820-7831

AGENDA:

Please join us for this important working session. What’s working for
you? What would you like to see changed? Any ideas for great speakers
and/or presentations?

This month, we’ll host a roundtable discussion of how to make our
group function better to meet the needs of our group.

Vinson, Thomas B

Apr 16, 2012, 7:08:00 PM4/16/12
to lean-and-gre...@googlegroups.com
Thanks I have multiple stuff going on today, and have been burning candle on both ends.

Thomas Vinson
Sr. Program Coordinator
Zero Waste Network
Center for Environmental Excellence