No Lean & Environment Work Group meeting today

Paula Del Giudice

Jun 18, 2013, 11:59:14 AM6/18/13
to lean-and-gre...@googlegroups.com
Any suggestions for speakers/topics, would be appreciated! Comment here!

Jean Waters

Jun 19, 2013, 10:35:00 PM6/19/13
to lean-and-gre...@googlegroups.com
well, this is a bit random, but there are two things I'm thinking about.  one is zerowaste.  I see the Zero Waste Business council is offering certification - I'd be interested to know more about that... seems like lean and P2 should happen prior to diversion, but I don't know that much about the process used for companies getting to zerowaste.

the second thing I'm thinking about is using lean and green as part of the supply chain development.  what is the experience there?

thanks,
Jean

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Paula Del Giudice <pdelg...@pprc.org> wrote:
Any suggestions for speakers/topics, would be appreciated! Comment here!

Jean Waters
16629 Howard Cir.
Omaha, NE  68118
402-250-0999