stat components question

Ben Murphy

Apr 14, 2013, 1:17:12 AM4/14/13
to Leaguevine
Hi Folks,

I am not sure if the developer list is the best place for this question (if so please advise):

I'm looking at the stats for our game tonight:

I've been through the play by play a bit but I can't find all the events that contributed to the totals for some guys. I'll use myself as an example--I'm on the sheet for 3 turnovers and I found 2 of them where it said I threw the disc away or threw an incomplete pass, but I can't find the third. Is there a way to see, say, all the plays that counted as a turn for me?

More generally, it would be useful for me to see, say all the plays that contributed to stat X for player Y--scoring plays, turnovers, everything.

Thanks in advance,
Ben
Message has been deleted

Mark Liu

Apr 23, 2013, 3:44:43 PM4/23/13
to leaguevine...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ben,

Sorry for the delay. I just refreshed the stats for the game and it appears that everything is okay now. It has you down correctly for just one turn (a drop is counted as a turn for the receiver, not the thrower). I am not sure why the stats were not calculated correctly the first time, but I will keep my eye on that. My hunch is that it has something to do with the undo button but I'm not sure. Regardless, thanks for the heads up.

As for viewing a single player's log of all the events in a game we currently do not have this functionality. It would indeed be cool, though, so thanks for the idea. If you or anyone else on this list decides you want to go ahead and build tools for visualizing stuff like this based on our API you are more than welcome to do so.

Thanks,
Mark