已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Les Kleuver

未读,
2012年7月26日 15:59:142012/7/26
收件人 leaguevine...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Have you guys seen this?
It's all kinds of awesome (though not quite production ready)

Les

Chadwick Boulay

未读,
2012年7月27日 23:30:312012/7/27
收件人 leaguevine...@googlegroups.com

That does look awesome, and I can think of several applications at work that would benefit from it, but I have some concerns I'd need addressed before I think it would be suitable for ultistats.

I didn't see any mention of speed. All js frameworks mention speed. This is worrisome.

For this to work offline, the client must know (almost) everything about the database schema. This is a security risk.

I'll take a deeper look later.

回复全部
回复作者
转发