Fantasy Ultimate : Crunchtime!

Louis Abramowski

Oct 9, 2012, 4:04:00 PM10/9/12
to leaguevine...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys -

I've brought in Nik Rowell. He's a stud with front end dev, but a newlywed and he's not sure he can get what we need done himself, but he did want to be added.  He said we might be able to take a stab at the front end simply user Twitter Bootstrap and that he could advise.

We have about 2 weeks to have something ready.  Is this nuts? Absolutely! Impossible? No way!  We don't have to have anything sophisticated, just that works.

Can we hammer out some code to have a proof of concept by end of week?  What would you guys need to get this done?  Other thoughts?

Lou

Ben Demboski

Oct 9, 2012, 4:25:15 PM10/9/12
to leaguevine...@googlegroups.com
I'm mostly just waiting for a few answers from my last mail (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/leaguevine-developers/lcFCaWPYqAE/QqbTWXTSM24J) -- basically how invitations work, if/how we integrate with Facebook, and then an overall model for how we store/retrieve event data from Leaguevine. Also I guess it would be useful to know what events we want to pull from Leaguevine (i.e. the inputs to our scoring algorithm) to scope the API integration.

We should also get hosting set up so that we can actually deploy code and see it run outside of a dev environment!