Fantasy Ultimate Recap

Mark Liu

Oct 29, 2012, 8:18:42 PM10/29/12
to leaguevine...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I realize there was a lot of buzz on this message board about fantasy-ultimate these past several days. We (Ben, Lou, Roger, and myself) moved some of the conversations off of the message board to save your inboxes from an additional 50-100 messages and because much of what we were talking about was largely focused around delegating stat recording responsibilities which didn't really have to do with technical stuff.

However, in moving those conversations offline, a bunch of you here who were interested in knowing what was going on missed out on the gory details of how the weekend went down. While sitting in the backseat on the ride home from Sarasota I wrote a quick blog post about this in case you're curious:

Again, thanks everyone for making this happen! People seemed to really love it.

Mark