authentication via facebook

Christian Schaffner

Feb 18, 2013, 2:58:49 PM2/18/13
to Leaguevine Developers
Hi Mark & Roger,

When following Method 2 from https://www.leaguevine.com/docs/api/oauth2/
there is an option for the user to login with his facebook account.

The result of that action does not seem to be a "code", but instead a
redirect to
REDIRECT_URI/#access_token=xxxxx&expires_in=157680000&scope=universal&token_type=bearer

I'm not sure if that is the intended behavior. If yes, can you please
document it on https://www.leaguevine.com/docs/api/oauth2/ ?

Thank you very much,
Chris

Mark Liu

Feb 23, 2013, 9:35:46 PM2/23/13
to leaguevine...@googlegroups.com
Hey Chris,

Thank you for finding this inconsistency in method 2 of our API Authentication process. Logging in through facebook in the second flow is indeed not functioning as documented and is instead following the flow of method 1. We will work on fixing this right away.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Liu

Feb 24, 2013, 10:40:20 PM2/24/13
to leaguevine...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to follow up and say that facebook authentication via method 2 in our oauth flow is now working exactly as documented.

Mark