Recommended Reading List

November Tan

Jun 29, 2009, 3:32:37 PM6/29/09
to The Leafmonkey Workshop
Dear Friends,

Many of you - our participants, friends and fans - have requested that
a list of recommended readings and book titles from workshop speakers
be put online as a resource for all.

You spoke, we heard and finally acted! Sorry for the long delay but
you can now get a list of the books recommended by past speakers and
upcoming speakers on our Books tab on the facebook page.

Even if you do not have a facebook account, you can still view the
list at this website: http://is.gd/1iiZ2

By clicking on the book titles or book icons, detailed information of
the book will be displayed. However, it will not indicate where you
may purchase the books in Singapore. However, for most nature related
books, the best place to find them is Nature's Niche. http://www.naturesniche.com/

Please feel free to let us know what you think of this new feature. If
there is any way we can improve or if there are other features you
would like to see, please feel free to leave us a note on our Facebook
Wall or email me! :) We are always looking to improve and would love
to hear from you.

If you are on Facebook.com, I could definitely encourage you to take
advantage of the Facebook Wall feature as a great way for you to
network with past and upcoming "classmates" , fellow workshop
participants, other nature volunteers and enthusiasts. Do make use of
this platform to make new friends and contacts!

You can find us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Leafmonkey-Workshop/32344867612

See you at our future workshops!

Cheers,