Registration now open for 3 new upcoming workshops

November Tan

Apr 6, 2009, 1:07:08 AM4/6/09
to The Leafmonkey Workshop
Dear Friends,

Thank you for your support the past half a year!

We at The Leafmonkey Workshop is very excited about 3 new workshops
coming your way! Registration is now open (http://snipr.com/fbelh) for
the following workshops:

1) Treasures of our "Wastelands": Pioneer Plants Workshop
8 May 2009 . 7pm - 10pm
Speaker: Bian Tan, Botanical Gardens Conservation International
http://leafmonkeyworkshop.blogspot.com/2009/04/pioneer-plants-workshop.html

2) Get Web with Singapore Spiders Workshop
5 June 2009 . 7pm - 10pm
Speaker: Marcus Ng, author Annotated Budak
http://leafmonkeyworkshop.blogspot.com/2009/04/singapore-spiders-workshop.html

3) Pulau Ubin Stories: History and Geography Workshop
3 Jul 2009 . 7pm - 10pm
Speaker: November Tan, author Pulau Ubin Stories
http://leafmonkeyworkshop.blogspot.com/2009/04/pulau-ubin-workshop.html

For more updates, check our blog http://leafmonkeyworkshop.blogspot.com

REGISTER early to avoid disappointment! Vacancies are limited to 30
per workshop!
Register at: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=px2COHxHF_2c0f3KpjH60EA

See you at the workshops!

Cheers,