Life Between the Tides Workshop, Fri 27 Feb, 7-10pm, Civil Service College

1 view

November Tan

Feb 18, 2009, 4:16:34 AM2/18/09
to The Leafmonkey Workshop
Dear Leafmonkey Workshop Friends,

There is an upcoming workshop conducted by Ria Tan of WildSingapore
which is a good introduction for those new to our shores. At the same
time, it would also appeal to the experienced volunteers as a focus of
this workshop would also be on planning trips and designing your own
shore projects.

Hope to see you at the workshop!

Cheers,
November

Life between the Tides Workshop
Date: 27 Feb 2009, Friday
Time: 7.00pm - 9.30pm
Venue: Civil Service College
31 North Buona Vista Road Singapore 275983
Map: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3181/2982866827_ff4f070423_b.jpg

ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This workshop is an introduction to the various intertidal ecosystems:
rocky shore, sandy shore, seagrasses, coral rubble, reefs and the
tides. Find out where our shores are, what has been lost, learn more
about these shore habitats, and threats to our remaining shores. If
you're keen to learn about designing and managing projects for our
shore, reading the tides and getting an introduction to our shores,
this is the workshop for you!

SPEAKER
Ria Tan, WildSingapore
Ria is the author of the Chek Jawa Guidebook as well as the
WildSingapore series of websites. She can be found at every low tide
visiting almost every piece of shoreline in Singapore. She can be
found writing at the WildShores blog as well.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE WORKSHOP:
http://leafmonkeyworkshop.blogspot.com/2009/01/life-between-tides-workshop.html

PLEASE REGISTER AT
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=px2COHxHF_2c0f3KpjH60EA
Registration is strongly advised as it allows us to better customize
the workshop to suit YOUR needs!

The workshop is limited to 30 participants so please register early.
Closing date: 25 Feb 2009.

If you have difficulty submitting your registration on this website,
please contact
November Tan, Coordinator
The Leafmonkey Workshop
Tel: 97970187 (mobile)