"The Naked Truth & Other Sluggish Affairs", 2 Oct 2009, 7pm, Civil Service College

November Tan

Sep 9, 2009, 9:41:03 AM9/9/09
to The Leafmonkey Workshop
Dear Leafmonkey Workshop Friends,

After 2 months of break, we are back with more workshops for you!

Coming up in October, we will be learning about nudibranch and other
slugs with Ms. Toh Chay Hoon, an experienced shore guide and diver.
Vacancies are limited. Do register early to avoid being disappointed.
Hope to see you next month!

Date: 2 Oct 2009, Friday
Time: 7.00pm - 9.30pm
Venue: Civil Service College
31 North Buona Vista Road Singapore 275983

PLEASE REGISTER AT
http://is.gd/16XCb

WHAT IS THIS WORKSHOP ABOUT?
This workshop introduces the Sea Slugs of Singapore's shores and
waters. Learn about their ecology, food, sex and where about to find
them.

SPEAKER
Toh Chay Hoon
Chay Hoon is a volunteer guide at Chek Jawa and the Sensory Trail
(both at Pulau Ubin and Pulau Semakau). She is also a volunteer diver
with ReefFriends (reef survey) of Blue Water Volunteers. She blogs at
Colouful Clouds: http://colorclouds.blogspot.com

MORE WORKSHOP DETAILS
http://leafmonkeyworkshop.blogspot.com/2009/09/naked-truth-other-sluggish-affairs.html