[Latest Update!] Life Between the Tides, 5 Feb 2010, 7pm, Civil Service College

The Leafmonkey Workshop

Jan 26, 2010, 10:03:01 PM1/26/10
to leafm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

As you may know, we were scheduled to have a Wildlife Trade and Poaching Workshop on 5 February 2010 with Louis Ng from ACRES. However, Louis had an urgent need to be in Laos to meet with some vets to help some bears during the same time. Thus, the Wildlife Trade workshop will be postponed for the time being.

Instead, we will be having the 2nd run of the Life between the Tides Workshop with Ria Tan of WildSingapore on 5 February. More details are below.

Many apologies for this late notice and we hope you will support the February workshop especially if you missed it last year! Please feel free to forward this to your friends and fellow volunteers.

Thank you!

Cheers,
November

-------------------------------------
Life between the Tides Workshop
Date: 5 Feb 2010, Friday
Time: 7.00pm - 9.30pm
Venue: Civil Service College
31 North Buona Vista Road Singapore 275983
Map: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3181/2982866827_ff4f070423_b.jpg

ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This workshop is an introduction to the various intertidal ecosystems:
rocky shore, sandy shore, seagrasses, coral rubble, reefs and the
tides. Find out where our shores are, what has been lost, learn more
about these shore habitats, and threats to our remaining shores. If
you're keen to learn about designing and managing projects for our
shore, reading the tides and getting an introduction to our shores,
this is the workshop for you!

SPEAKER
Ria Tan, WildSingapore
Ria is the author of the Chek Jawa Guidebook as well as the
WildSingapore series of websites. She can be found at every low tide
visiting almost every piece of shoreline in Singapore. She can be
found writing at the WildShores blog as well.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE WORKSHOP:
http://leafmonkeyworkshop.blogspot.com/2010/01/life-between-tides.html

PLEASE REGISTER AT
http://tr.im/register2010
Registration is strongly advised as it allows us to better customize
the workshop to suit YOUR needs!

If you have difficulty submitting your registration on this website,
please contact
November Tan, Coordinator
The Leafmonkey Workshop
Tel: 97970187 (mobile)