Popups or markets causing map to scroll / move

David G

Jun 4, 2022, 6:55:56 PMJun 4
to Leaflet
I have an application that adds multiple markers to a map, tracking moving objects. Each marker can have a popup opened that displays additional information about the marker.

If I open the popups on all the markers, and then zoom or move the map so that some of the markers are outside the viewable area, it causes the map to "bounce" around trying to show any markers that are outside the viewable area whenever those markers have their position updated.

Is there some way to have Leaflet ignore any markers or popups that cannot be seen on the map based on the viewable content zoomed / scrolled to?

Hopefully this makes sense to someone!

Thanks!

Mark Lawton

Jun 4, 2022, 7:08:51 PMJun 4
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
I think there is a setting for that as I believe I had that problem once before.  I’ll look

Sent from my iPhone

--

---