Leaflet Full Screen

Chanya Emmanuel

Oct 5, 2022, 2:14:45 AM10/5/22
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have created a project with leaflets which requires a full screen map but upon display it is not zooming the full screen. Actually, it is zooming very small and not full screen. Any one to assist me to implement zooming to full upon full screen display.

David

Oct 5, 2022, 3:28:08 AM10/5/22
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
I used this plugin to enable full screen for my project, it works perfectly and I have no issue with zooming...

https://leaflet.github.io/Leaflet.fullscreen/

Sent from Proton Mail mobile

--

---