React Leaflet course

Edwin Corrigan

Apr 14, 2022, 9:25:41 AMApr 14
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
Hello group,

Hopefully I'm not too far off what the group is about with this.

I've made a course on Udemy for React Leaflet and would like to offer it to the group for free.

Checkout the course preview for a brief visual introduction. In short though, it is a guide for building a React Leaflet Map application and includes solutions for many of the questions asked on this group and elsewhere on the web over the last couple of years. Please see the course description for a full list of what's included.

The link below includes the free coupon code and feedback is always welcome 😏, and I'm planning on improving it based on feedback:

Enjoy!

Edwin

Edwin Corrigan