GEOJson external load no working (GIS)

Roi Mohankumar Sebastian

Mar 3, 2024, 11:20:08 PMMar 3
to Leaflet
Hi,

If anyone could help me, i would be appreciated.

im working on a GIS website (leaflet and openlayer) i did the html and GEOjson everything perfectly and everything is in one directory but the GEOjson aint loading it shows 404(). i have no idea what to do. It is my university assessment, so please help.

Please check the screenshots.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 041622.pngScreenshot (10).pngScreenshot (11).png

Mark Lawton

Mar 3, 2024, 11:34:31 PMMar 3
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if this is the issue…

I had a similar problem when trying to load data from a remote site.  Google blocked it with a security message.

You might try putting the geo.json is in the same directory as everything else.

-Mark

--

---
<Screenshot (10).png><Screenshot (11).png><Screenshot 2024-03-04 041622.png>

Jean Fruitet

Mar 4, 2024, 1:08:04 PMMar 4
to Leaflet
I can't understand why you have to use Google's API if you stick to GEOJson & Leaflet...
I think it would be better and easier to use Leaflet + OpenStreetMap + Geojson.
You'll get rid of any key error as OpenStreetMap does not use such a security feature.
And you will get a lot of help and exemples from the Leaflet community.

Regards.
JF.