Leaflet with netCDF files

Hugo Gómez Sabucedo

Jan 27, 2024, 12:13:00 PMJan 27
to Leaflet
Hi all,
I'm trying to develop an app to show averaged TROPOMI data on an interface. I have a local ERDDAP server with various datasets, each of which contains multiple netCDF files. I need to build an interface using leaflet to plot those files. They are regularly gridded and bounded in a given zone. Does anybody know if there's a way to achieve this?

Arnie Shore

Jan 27, 2024, 2:28:31 PMJan 27
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
StackOverflow might help.  Specifically, see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21833255/is-there-a-way-to-read-a-local-netcdf-file-from-a-web-application.

I also know there's a PHP extension, if server-side stuff is available to you.  See https://github.com/andrewshadura/php-netcdf

AS

--

---
Message has been deleted

Hugo Gómez Sabucedo

Jan 28, 2024, 7:18:45 AMJan 28
to Leaflet
I'm trying to use netcdfjs, but I'm not able to visualize any data. When I access the web interface, however, the map is correctly shown. I've attached a txt file with the code I'm using in case you can help me :)

main.txt