Re: [Leaflet] New to this

Bodo Minea

Jun 13, 2022, 5:38:26 AM6/13/22
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
You can take a look at this quick example that I put together for you - https://codepen.io/BodoMinea/pen/bGLOroa

Please note that once you host this on your server, you'll need to have it accessible via HTTPS, not regular HTTP or File in order for the geolocation functions to work.

În sâm., 11 iun. 2022 la 01:46, Stephan Gerlach <stephan...@gmail.com> a scris:
Hi,

I am new to leaflet js. Not a great programmer in general really.

Just building a little project to learn more and was wondering about the followin.

I want to center the map on the current user location at a certain zoom level. I am using jquery if that makes any difference.

How can I do this? I want this to work in the browser btw.

Thanks for any help

--

---