Select Marker and get info, and Fill that data into popup Form

Priyanka Dongre

Jun 27, 2022, 4:05:04 AM6/27/22
to Leaflet
Hello... I am working on React-leaflet Project, Where I have to click on map marker which have information like Lat, long, id etc. want to fill that data into popup form when we click on that marker.

Any help or hint?

Thanks in advance

Mark Lawton

Jun 27, 2022, 11:35:21 AM6/27/22
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
have a look at www.OneWorld-stories.org

That is a site I made.  If that is what you want, you could open the code on your browser and see how to do it.

--

---

Mark Lawton

Jun 27, 2022, 11:35:37 AM6/27/22
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
If you get stuck, let me know, and I  can help you.

Bodo Minea

Jun 28, 2022, 11:48:42 AM6/28/22
to leafl...@googlegroups.com
So you already have your points on the map and would like the properties to be exposed when a user clicks on them for you to do something else (eg. autofill) with them? That should be relatively easy to do - this should give you a code sample that you can adapt to fit your needs: https://stackoverflow.com/a/54504151

--

---

Priyanka Dongre

Jul 5, 2022, 12:45:43 AM7/5/22
to Leaflet
Thank you so much for your response. It is not exactly what I need but it will definitely help me to achieve what I want. Thank you again

Priyanka Dongre

Jul 5, 2022, 12:54:59 AM7/5/22
to Leaflet
What I want when we click on marker the info should fill up in your add story form (Popup).
similar to
but on marker click