Open Street Map with Leaflet for android OFFLINE

Filip Duda

Nov 17, 2015, 12:51:18 PM11/17/15
to Leaflet
Hello,

I´m a student and I´m searching for a solution. I started with my Master Thesis and i wish to programm some complicated things with GNSS in an app. The app shall have a background (OSM) of the campus, which i wish to realize with Leaflet. I´m searching since two days and have no idea. I was trying many things, but nothing works.

Have somebady an idea, how i can use a map offline in an android app?

Thank You for helping

ghybs

Nov 18, 2015, 2:27:34 AM11/18/15
to Leaflet
Hi,

You should have several possibilities, from scraping tiles yourself to using a plugin specifically made for mobile apps.
http://leafletjs.com/plugins.html#tile-load

Hope this helps.