Anno 1404 Mac Download

Adelaida Frodge

Dec 1, 2023, 2:14:34 AM12/1/23
to Leaflet

Game Description:
Anno 1404: Gold Edition includes Anno 1404 and its add-on Anno 1404: Venice. Anno 1404 and its add-on are an award winning combination of construction, economy, discovery, diplomacy & combat. Raise monumental metropolises and develop an idealized historical empire in the Orient and the Venice of the Renaissance.

Anno 1404 Mac Download

Download https://tinurli.com/2wHeTA

Anno 1404 is developed by Feral Interactive Ltd and is used by 14 users of Mac Informer. The most popular version of this product among our users is 1.0. The product will soon be reviewed by our informers.

Press the Download button on the home page.
Open the downloaded eqMac.dmg file (if you accidentally closed the window you can always reopen it by Finding it as a Drive in your Finder).
Drag the eqMac app into Applications directory.
Open eqMac.app from you Applications directory.

The proper way to uninstall eqMac is to click the 'Uninstall' button in eqMac Settings section.
That will run a script to uninstall the app and the driver properly.
If for whatever reason you cannot run eqMac, to uninstall the driver you can run this command in Terminal:

The Anno Designer is a windows based program to make building layouts, similar to the ones you can find on the Production Layouts page. Anno Designer supports the following game versions: Anno 1404, Anno 2070, Anno 2205 and Anno 1800.

eebf2c3492