Green Hill Paradise Act 2 Download

Leann Siter

Dec 23, 2023, 5:24:19 AM12/23/23
to leafcutter-users

I took another shot at this with absolute minimum quality settings this time, and I feel like it helped...just a tiny bit. But even with settings so low that most of the level looked like it had come out of Minecraft, the main problems I have with the game didn't go away. Colliding with anything (or sometimes nothing) grinds you to a halt. Sonic feels, at varying points, too slippery, too twitchy, and too stiff, but practically never "good". The slope physics are so heavy that climbing any hill, if you don't already have boost mode, is painful. The camera is a constant obstacle. Strangely the boost mode seems much more finicky to keep than it does in the game's trailer. I feel like the incredibly stiff turning given to the roll is also being applied to the slope physics while rolling (rather than just to player-controlled turning) in a way that is very unnatural. And there are a number of small, clearly secondary issues that, on their own, would not drag this experiment down much, but combined with everything else make it a serious pain to play.

Green Hill Paradise Act 2 Download

Download https://t.co/EtHcbvsyxi

So I just collected all 7 seven chaos emeralds and put about 3 hours of my life into this little project and... I regret it. Before this game I thought that this idea could work. On paper it looks good, but... I don't now. While map is big, level design seems claustrophobic. And it's not fun. Rolling in halfpipe to get speed? It's preety hard to get in exact position. And even then, after a while, boost mode will kick in changing rules in a second. And it's not fun. Also, Sonic is too sensitiv for this type of speed. Even small adjusments of trajectory have to be made with a surgical precision. And it's not fun. Getting on top of the hill is a chalange in itself. And it's not fun. And guess what set pieces are like. Hard, too narrow and... yeah not fun.

I realy wanted to like that game. I thought the concept was at least interesting. I love previous game of that team, Green hill paradise. But in the end this little project, this proof of concept is... not fun. Even Super Sonic isn't so Super. I now that there is a way to get a Hyper Sonic in GHPA2, but I don't have enough determination to do that. A weak spindash, a wierd, control-changing boost mode, claustophobic parts, they tired me.

Green Hill Paradise Lodge is positioned in the best location of Tumling. The small Homestay of 10 pleasant rooms with warm hospitality and homely food will surely enchant your days during the tour. With opening of window in the morning the spectacular view of the hills and movements of clouds will refresh your day.

0aad45d008