Microsoft Azure Cbt Nuggets Download Torrent

Leann Siter

Dec 23, 2023, 5:30:36 AM12/23/23
to leafcutter-users

With Optic you can generate auto recommendations & knowledge nuggets for different personas using state-of-the-art suggestion engine. Optic has data crawling to identify hidden entities and create knowledge assets.

Microsoft Azure Cbt Nuggets Download Torrent

Download https://t.co/0sbk7P6ffW

5. Knowledge nuggets and recommendations: Generate valuable data insights via state-of-the-art data crawlers that extract entities to create knowledge and provide useful recommendations for seamless data journeys.

As was expected at a developer conference, Microsoft's coding guru Scott Guthrie (real title: Executive Vice President of the Cloud and Enterprise Group) and his familiar red shirt headlined the second day of Build with some juicy nuggets of information, and most of it was Azure focused.

Guthrie first trotted out the usual statistics on Azure in a prepared slide to give a basis for the work that they plan to accomplish in the coming months: More than 120,000 new Azure customer subscriptions per month are deploying more than 1.4 million SQL databases and sending 2 trillion messages per week, which are processed by Azure IoT services available in its cloud. He then spent the majority of his talk slowly piecing out the Azure roadmap, with a few choice nuggets of news along the way. Here are the highlights:

So that's why I am asking the community here for some help and tips on what to read/watch to improve in that area, but also in other areas. I am currently watching video's on CTB Nugget and reading some parts in microsoft learning area.

A new month, so a new list of security picks! Splunk security nerds (employees and customers) like to make things. They like to make LOTS of things. But sometimes...they get lost! So as we promised in early 2018, we are bringing you some golden security nuggets you might not have seen before. These monthly postings will feature the favorite security-centric presentations, white papers and customer case studies from various peeps in the Splunk (or not) security world that WE think everyone should read.

0aad45d008