Sccm 2007 R2 Download Full 14

Leann Siter

Dec 23, 2023, 5:30:22 AM12/23/23
to leafcutter-users

ah the old duplicate guid issue. yes the sccm client is not very good with provisioned machines. it will work for a while and then the duplicate guids come back. we had a ticket open with ms and they recognised it as a common issue with cloned machines and all the troubleshooting steps around stripping out guid before sealing didn't really help because the sccm db will just replace it back anyway!!

the only 100% foolproof way we found to make it work was to exclude it from the template and installed it through a start up action once the machine was up and on the domain. this way it always created unique guids but obviously adds overhead to the whole process. now we don't bother with sccm on our provisioned machines and just patch the os layer monthly through a script, similarly for office. this has worked much better for us and no more sccm issues.

sccm 2007 r2 download full 14

Download File https://t.co/Yy8USCDHdX

0aad45d008