IMPORTANT - workshop venue and important details - "Leading and Managing LSAs and TAs" workshop - November 21 - 22, 2012, Bangkok

Navin Pawa

Nov 8, 2012, 10:36:22 PM11/8/12
to leadi...@googlegroups.com

Dear workshop participant,

Please find below venue  and important details regarding upcoming workshop.

Workshop:  "Leading and Managing LSAs and TAs"
Workshop facilitator: Assoc. Prof. Maureen McGinty (Parker)

Date

November 21 - 22, 2012 (Wednesday - Thursday)

Timing

9:00 - 15:00,  Kindly arrive 10 minutes before the start.

Venue location

The workshop venue is to be held at Professional Training Service, 20th Floor as per below address

Address:

Professional Training Service (PTS)
20th Floor, Q House Sathorn Building,

11 South Sathorn Road,

Bangkok, 10120, Thailand.

The venue map is in the attached file.

The venue is few minutes walking distance from MRT Lumpini station.

Meals & Coffee breaks

Lunch and coffee will be provided at the venue, if you have special diet requirement such as vegetarian, please inform Mr. Navin Pawa by November 13, 2012  so catering team at the venue could be informed in time.

Registration

For those who have not completed registration process. Kindly ask your school accountant to send through bank transfer slip by scanning and emailing to Mr. Navin Pawa at the email ksith...@gmail.com to complete the registration process.

Please send through all payment slip by next Thursday November 14, 2012.

With best regards,

Navin Pawa

Knowledge Source Institute
129/55 Vararom Charoenmuang, Moo 2,
Tonpao, Sankampaeng, Chiang Mai 50130, Thailand
Phone:  +668 1701 6843
Email: ksith...@gmail.com
Website: www.ksithailand.com
Venue Map.gif

Narisa

Nov 11, 2012, 11:52:59 PM11/11/12
to leadi...@googlegroups.com

Dear Navin

I am writing to request a change in participant from SISB on the 23rd of November. One of the candidate has a very important personal matter to deal with on the 23rd. Something she cannot forgo and was not aware of it until yesterday.

I request to change one candidate for that day. If possible, kindly let me know so I can provide you with a new name.

Warm regards

Narisa

--
You have received this email as you are part of the Professional Learning Community formed for participants of the "Leading and Managing LSA and TAs" workshop to be held in Bangkok, Thailand on November 21 - 22, 2012
---