Persecution

PG Vargis

Sep 18, 2015, 1:48:59 AM9/18/15
to leadershiptip...@googlegroups.com

A few days ago one of our churches was attacked by a mob of more than 300 people. They were carrying axes, rods, and other tools. Thankfully, no believers were hurt. But, they destroyed the Bibles, all of the equipments inside the church building, and also part of the roof, door, and windows.

The pastor said, "We remain strong. Pray for us so that we will continue in His grace."

This is a quick e-mail to request your prayers for these believers in the state of Chattisgarh state in North India. Chattisgarh is one of the states that has anti-conversion law and is ruled by the fundamentalist Hindu party.

Indian Evangelical Team

Inline image 1