LONG DAY

PG Vargis

Jun 21, 2018, 1:56:51 AM6/21/18
to leadershiptip...@googlegroups.com

“There are never enough hours in a day!”

Unfortunately, we are all guilty of using this excuse at one time in our lives (lookin’ at you, yesterday).

While this may be a go-to excuse for the cold, short winter months, spring and summer bring with them a fresh perspective thanks to longer days. And lucky for us, tomorrow is the longest day of the year!

Don’t take this the wrong way, but longer days are not an invitation to work harder and stay longer at the office. It’s quite the opposite, in fact.

Take advantage of the extra hours of sunlight to see the people you love in a new light. Soak in the rays hitting your porch until bedtime. Step out of your routine and challenge yourself in ways you never have.

Enjoy the extra hours and have a special family prayer.

pg