God's plan to defend Israel is up to us!

PG Vargis

Sep 8, 2015, 7:02:42 AM9/8/15
to leadershiptip...@googlegroups.com

Please consider signing the petition to support Israel's right to exist and defend herself.

God Bless.

PG Vargis

To ensure delivery of our emails, add Mi...@jerusalemprayerteam.org to your address book.

God's plan to defend Israel is up to us!

Dear,
            God’s plan to defend the nation of Israel is for us to raise up an army of Spirit-filled men and women who will fight the spiritual battle for Israel's future. “Wake up my mighty men; wake up my mighty women,” saith your God. “Blow the trumpet in Zion. Sound the alarm in my holy mountain. Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble for the day of the Lord cometh and is nigh at hand” (Joel 2:1).
            Never has this responsibility been greater than it is today. Those of us who know the truth about the threats Israel is facing, especially the threat of a nuclear Iran, must stand and speak. We must sound the alarm before it is too late.
            The deal that was negotiated is a disaster for Israel...for America...and for everyone who hopes for peace and stability in the world. It is no wonder that the Jewish people feel isolated and alone. We must speak out now and tell them they are not abandoned or forgotten. Congress will soon vote on the agreement, and we need to pray that they will take a firm stand for what is right—but we must do more. Will you join me today in saying to God's Chosen People, “I stand with you”?

If you have not signed the Declaration of Support for
Prime Minister Netanyahu, please click the link below:

              This declaration identifies you as a Bible-believer who proudly and firmly stands with the nation of Israel and the Jewish people in this moment of crisis. Please send this on to other people you know who share this vision. This is an outreach of the Jerusalem Prayer Team, the great global prayer movement on behalf of God's Chosen People. Your support makes these efforts possible.

              To thank the person who enlists the most people to sign the declaration of support, we are offering a paid trip to Israel to the winner. We urge you to share this declaration with your friends, family, church members, and others. The person who gets the most people to sign the declaration will win the free trip.

If you have already filled out the form, remember to share
this special link below to receive credit for others signing the declaration:

 http://pages.jerusalemprayerteam.org/Iran-Petition-Wrap.html?OC=MWBR0815&RefEmail=linda_lo...@hotmail.com