Leadership Tips from P G vargis

PG Vargis

Apr 28, 2017, 6:30:10 PM4/28/17
to leadershiptip...@googlegroups.com

Inline image 1

A leader is like a river. Starts as a small stream. But gathers on the way other streams and becomes a mighty river – feeding people, cattle and agricultural lands and nourishing forests. It never stops working – day and night. A river exists for others and then vanishes.  You can be a Pampa river of Kerala or Ganges of India or Amazon. The choice is yours.

P G Vargis

Leadership note. Grow with me.

And share this with others. Let the world grow.

============================

PART I      DEVOTIONAL MESSAGE (COPIED)

I asked the Lord what He wanted me to teach His people in the New Year 2017, and I immediately “saw” the word “IMAGINE” on the screen of my mind, and saw the word “IMAGE” jump out of that word toward me.  I knew the Lord was saying something about the fact He created us in His IMAGE to IMAGINE like He does!  As I studied the word out in the Hebrew and Greek in my Strong’s Concordance, I found some amazing things throughout the Bible that relate to the Hebrew and Greek words for imagine.

The Proverbs 31 woman considers (imagines) a field, buys it, and plants a vineyard.

King Uzziah invented (imagined) engines to throw stones and arrows, and it made him very famous in warfare.

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind (imagination) and strength!

God has written His laws into our hearts and minds (imaginations) that we might know them!

God has imaginations, too!  He created us in His image!

Jer. 29:11, “For I know the thoughts I think (imagine) toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a hope and a future!

God “counted”-Old Testament, or “imputed”-New Testament “Abraham righteous, because he believed God”!  Both words also use the same Hebrew and Greek words for “imagine”.  God IMAGINED Abraham righteous, even before Jesus went to the cross to die for his sins!  The word in the Greek is “logozamai”, root word “logos”-written word; root of logos is “lego”-to speak.  When we speak (like LEGO kids building blocks) God’s Word (written or rhema revealed Word), this plants HIS imaginations in our mind; and as we speak them forth, the CREATIVE power of God begins to work in our favor!!  [“I create the fruit of the lips.”] As you read the attached outline about how God planted His images over and over into Abraham’s mind, until Abraham became FULLY PERSUADED that what God had promised (an impossible childbirth in the natural), He was able also to perform!

There is so much more, and I believe God wants me to write a book on this, because evil, wicked, and vain imaginations were the reasons for the flood in Noah’s time, and for God’s people that perished in Jeremiah’s time.  It is SO important we keep God’s imaginations in our heart and mind!!

My brother, I encourage you not to think of your age as “old”, because many of the patriarchs lived well beyond their natural years, and were fat and flourishing in their old age.  I believe God’s best days are ahead for you, as you keep your thoughts imagining what God has planned and imagined for you in these last days, and not on the grave as being the inevitable “end” to this life.  I encourage you not to picture the grave at all, but only the things that pertain unto life and godliness, the good, the pure, the lovely, the things of good report.

You are blessed AND a blessing!!

PART II

While none of us knows what will happen in this new year, here's some rules that if you follow, you'll help ensure you'll make it through in one piece:

* Don't throw a brick straight up.

 * Walk around toxic waste dumps, not through them.

 * Your body has the correct number of holes in it. Don't make any more.

 * Don't microwave yourself too often.

 * Don't stick body parts into electrical outlets.

 *  No matter how tempting it is to be one with nature, stay on the outside of all fences at the zoo.

* When sticking thumb tacks (drawing pins) into bulletin boards, press on the flat end.

*  Don't take long naps while driving

Have a day of growth for the glory of God

p g vargis

www.pgv.com

image.png