Welcome!

Eric Van Wyk

Dec 15, 2010, 7:27:37 AM12/15/10
to LDTA 2011 Tool Challenge
Hi -

Welcome to the Google group dedicated to discussions about the LDTA
2011 Tool Challenge. If you have questions about the challenge, want
clarifications about a specific issue, or have suggestions on ways
that we can improve the challenge or its problem set please post them
here.

Claus Brabrand and I are the PC co-chairs of LDTA 2011 and we will
help to moderate this discussion. As a group, we may find ways that
we can improve the Tool Challenge problems. We anticipate that the
discussions here, based on our individual experiences in solving these
problems, will be a significant part of the community building that
this challenge is meant to facilitate.

You may email Claus and I with questions that you have, but we will
first encourage you to ask those questions here so that all may see
the resulting discussion and answers. If you have reservations about
using this approach we will, of course, communicate with you via
email.

Cheers,
Eric

Eric Van Wyk

Dec 15, 2010, 7:55:10 AM12/15/10
to ldta-2011-to...@googlegroups.com
Also, don't forget today is the deadline for submitting your abstracts
to LDTA 2011. Full papers are due December 22.

Recall that the tool challenge work is not something that needs to be
submitted by these dates - there is nothing to send in until next
March. See ldta.info for the Tool Challenge submission information.

Cheers,
Eric